Monday, December 03, 2007

I like to sleep when things are unclear

I have been feeling tired and drowoy lately. This is understandable because I have been doing a lot of work and my eyes get tired from staring at the computer monitor. I should get an LCD monitor if I could afford it, but I cannot bear to part with this old monitor which still has a lot of life left in it. Nothing much is happening and the things that I had been banking on have not really jelled as I had expected. So I am feeling drowsy, a little less than lousy and I watch a lot of TV but I fall asleep in front of it so I see very little of the shows. It's time that is getting me down. The year is ending and nothing has happened to make me believe that it will be a good year ahead of me.

cab, cabal, caballero, cabanatuan, cabaret, cabbage, cabin, cabinet, cable, cabochon, caboose, cacao, cacciatori, cache, cacophony, cactus, cad-cam, cadaver, caddy, cadence< cadet, cadmium, cadre, caesar, cafe, cafeteria, caffeine, cagayan de oro city, cage, cager, cairn, cairo, caisson, cajun, cake, cakewalk, calais, calamari, calamine, calamity, calcite, calcium, calculus, calcutta, capiz

Everything could change in an instant, I know that but until that thing that causes instantaneous change comes, I will just have to feel drowsy and a little bit lousy. In actuality, things could really be better than I take them to be, maybe I just don't realize it yet. There might be some surprises waiting for me around the corner. So for now, I will just have to content myself with feeling drowsy but not too lousy.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home